Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it> on 2007/10/29 10:38:02 UTC

Project group and project build definition - explain it better

Hi all,

because of lack of documentation, and as you can see in the many threads in
this mailing list about the above subjcet, I ask here to Continuum team to
help all of us to use correclty without doubts and surprises the project
group build definition and project build definition.

1) In particular I'd like to know what does "Build Fresh" mean?

2) When the time of a schedule has arrived, do all build definitions
(group/project) are executed or only those set to default true?

Thanks in advance and best regards.
Raffaele

Re: Project group and project build definition - explain it better

Posted by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it>.
Yes, i'm running 1.1-alpha-2.
I'll retry with latest version as you suggest then I'll let you know.
Thanks again, regards.
Raffaele

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Raffaele <r....@prismasw.it>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Raffaele a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> because of lack of documentation, and as you can see in the many threads in
> this mailing list about the above subjcet, I ask here to Continuum team to
> help all of us to use correclty without doubts and surprises the project
> group build definition and project build definition.
>
> 1) In particular I'd like to know what does "Build Fresh" mean?

A 'Build Fresh' is a build with a clean checkout instead of an update.

> 2) When the time of a schedule has arrived, do all build definitions
> (group/project) are executed or only those set to default true?

all build definitions attached to the schedule. Build definitions marked as default are used by 'build' buttons.

Emmanuel