Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Baptiste Robert <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/23 09:37:55 UTC

qpid-proton cpp windows : Crash

Hello,

I'm encountering a crash in the proton library. What I'm doing ? Just
creating a proton::container, listening locally on 0.0.0.0:5672 and then
call stop() on the container and getting outside of the scope (object is
then destroy) => the crash happen.

Where does it crash ? In *win_iocp.c*, the line in red

void pn_proactor_free(pn_proactor_t *p) {
  *DeleteTimerQueueEx(p->timer_queue, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE);*
  DeleteCriticalSection(&p->timer_lock);
  DeleteCriticalSection(&p->bind_lock);
  proactor_shutdown(p);

  delete p->reaper;
  WSACleanup();
  pn_collector_free(p->collector);
  free(p);
}

Proton version : 0.21
Windows 7 - 64 bits
Visual studio 2010

Does any one have a clue ? It remind me this issue on the dispatch router:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DISPATCH-945

--
Baptiste Robert

Re: qpid-proton cpp windows : Crash

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
Thanks. I expect we can get that sorted for next release.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 9:10 AM, Baptiste Robert <baptisterobert38@gmail.com

Posted by Baptiste Robert <ba...@gmail.com>.
Update:

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.