Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gabriela Gheorghe <ga...@disi.unitn.it> on 2009/04/14 18:50:31 UTC

source endpoint of a message exchange

Hi,

I am implementing a bunch of classes that will be intercepting the messages
that get to the NMR. The problem is simple: I need to retrieve, for every
message exchange, the source endpoint (the JBI spec calls this the
"initiator").

In the API, the message exchange has some methods that pertain to
determining where it is going to (getService(), getEndpoint(), etc), but
nothing related to the source information. My question is how does the NMR
know where the message is coming from, and how I can get to this data?

I've been looking into the javadoc  at the classes related to the
ComponentContextImpl / DeliveryChannel, but I still haven't found how I can
retrieve the source of a message that gets to the router.

Does anybody know how I could so that?

Thanks!
Gabriella