Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nestor Burma <go...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/04/28 16:10:08 UTC

SA against RazorGate

Hello,

We are currently looking RazorGate (Mirapoint)
appliances, for their anti-spam function.
Has anyone of you any feedback on those boxes,
compared to SA ? You can point us to links on the net,
of course.
Sincerely,

NB

Re: SA against RazorGate

Posted by Larry Rosenman <le...@lerctr.org>.
On Thursday 28 April 2005 09:10 am, Nestor Burma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are currently looking RazorGate (Mirapoint)
> appliances, for their anti-spam function.
> Has anyone of you any feedback on those boxes,
> compared to SA ? You can point us to links on the net,
> of course.
I eval'ed one at $Previous_Employer.  They don't give details on what hit.

LER

> Sincerely,
>
> NB

> Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos
> mails ! Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

Phone: +1 214-351-4152                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611