Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Joerg Beyer <j....@web.de> on 2005/06/14 18:44:28 UTC

example programs for the use of apr

Dear Listreader,

since this is not an development question about apr, I have to
apologize first for asking here. Nevertheless: I look for simple
examples that use apr (simpler than samba, svn or apache).

I google'd for examples but the fact that "apr" is short for
"april" does not really help to getter better search results.

I am looking for simple TCP server and client examples that use apr
as their network and memory layer. Could anybody point me to simple
examples?

	thanks in advance
	Joerg

Re: example programs for the use of apr

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@gmail.com>.
I have written at least two articles about APR development for C/C++
Users Journal and Linux Journal recently.  In all of my articles, I
include simple examples.

Ryan

--
Ryan Bloom