Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 12:31:53 UTC

Re: Automatic dependency resolution requires that exactly one service implement the interface

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:30:11 -0300, P.Sandeep <ri...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi

Hi!

Have you tried @InjectService("serviceName") instead of @Inject?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: Automatic dependency resolution requires that exactly one service implement the interface

Posted by "P.Sandeep" <ri...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Thiago

That worked !!

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <
thiagohp@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:30:11 -0300, P.Sandeep <ri...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>  Hi
>>

> Hi!
>
>  My application is using different implementations for an interface.
>> And when I try to open a tapestry page injecting the service I am getting
>> the following exception
>>

> Have you tried @InjectService("serviceName") instead of @Inject?
>
> --
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer,
> and instructor
> Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da
> Informação Ltda.
> http://www.arsmachina.com.br

Regards
Sandeep