Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Minas Manthos <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/12 22:47:06 UTC

[ANN] Plugin WicketForge 0.9.2 available for IDEA 9+

Recent change notes:

0.9.2
-Fixed: gutter jitter [Defect 77]
-Fixed: Repeated F4 from class needs me to move cursor [Defect 62]
-Fixed: WicketForge does not recognize FormComponentPanel as a Panel [Defect
70]
-Fixed: Border hierarchy not recognised [Enhancement 68]
-Minor changes

0.9.1
-Fixed: Exception on ListView.populateItem() of inner classes. [Defect 67]
-Fixed: Typo 'Auth Roles'. [Defect 66]
-Added: Hitting 'Wicket Java/HTML Toggle' offers to create markup if not
present. [Enhancement 64]
-Minor changes

* rate this plugin at http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1545 ;-)

Re: [ANN] Plugin WicketForge 0.9.2 available for IDEA 9+

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Great job, thanks for maintaining it!

Eelco