Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Esseling Norman <No...@esn1.siemens.de> on 2002/12/16 14:30:59 UTC

Problem with JSP!

Hello I'm trying to use Turbine with JSP instead of Velocity. I use TDK 2.2
rc2.
I made several changes in the "TurbineResource.template". Turbine can now
handle Jsp, but it is
always looking in the folder "../templates/app/layouts". If i put there my
jsp it is shown in the
Browser, else i get the following Error-Message:

Horrible Exception: org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineException: Template
/layouts/Login.jsp not found in template paths at
org.apache.turbine.services.jsp.TurbineJspService.handleRequest(TurbineJspSe
rvice.java:183) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.layouts.JspLayout.doBuild(JspLayout.java:97) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.Layout.build(Layout.java:91) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.LayoutLoader.exec(LayoutLoader.java:123) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:169)
at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90) at
org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123) at
org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:563)

Is there a way to tell turbine where my jsp-files are? Or must i use the
same directory-tree like the Velocity?

In the JSP-Howto there is only the hint :
"Place JSP pages in the /templates/app/screens directory.
Refer to the JSP pages in URLs as .../template/app/.jsp"