Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alexander Ziubin <az...@ukr.net> on 2022/11/22 14:27:01 UTC

registration of a new Jira account for Apache CXF issue tracker

Hello,

I am trying to register a new Jira account for Apache CXF issue tracker. Unfortunately, Jira public signup was disabled ten days ago and does not work anymore (see https://infra.apache.org/blog/jira-public-signup-disabled).

I followed the instructions given on the https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa page: "contact private@PROJECT_ID.apache.org mailing list and provide your preferred username, display name and email address", and sent several email messages to private@cxf.apache.org, but I do not have feedback.

Does anyone know if "private@cxf.apache.org" address can be used for the registration of a new Jira account for Apache CXF issue tracker?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander.

Re: registration of a new Jira account for Apache CXF issue tracker