Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ni...@opensource.lk on 2004/06/07 14:12:50 UTC

Fault mapping and WSDL2Ws tool

Dear all,
I've changed the WSDL2Ws tool so that it generate stubs and skeltons
enabling the fault mapping stuff. It should now be able to
generate something like the rpcfault sample in samples folder.
Please check and incorporate the code

I have attached the patch and new files below,

Thanks in advance,
Nithya.

Re: Fault mapping and WSDL2Ws tool

Posted by ni...@opensource.lk.
  Damitha,

  thanks a lot for applying the patches,
  Nithya.

> Patches applied
> thanks nithya
> regds
> damitha
>
>> Dear all,
>> I've changed the WSDL2Ws tool so that it generate stubs and skeltons
>> enabling the fault mapping stuff. It should now be able to
>> generate something like the rpcfault sample in samples folder.
>> Please check and incorporate the code
>>
>> I have attached the patch and new files below,
>>

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Nithya.

Re: Fault mapping and WSDL2Ws tool

Posted by da...@opensource.lk.