Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2005/10/27 00:02:01 UTC

Re: BTree package documentation (revisited)

And Dibyendu Majumdar <di...@mazumdar.demon.co.uk> followed up with:

> Attached is a revised package.html with Javadoc style links. I haven't
> been able to test the links - but I think they should work.

Links for both emails:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200509.mbox/%3c431DDA8B.7020009@sbcglobal.net%3e
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200509.mbox/%3c431E2B62.8090908@mazumdar.demon.co.uk%3e

I completely lost track of this item. Did this get checked into the code
tree? I'm finding a
org/apache/derby/impl/store/access/btree/index/package.html , but not a
org/apache/derby/impl/store/access/btree/package.html that corresponds
to the content I initially put at
http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/btree_package.html .

thanks (and apologies for the delay and confusion),

  -jean