Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/18 06:46:08 UTC

Environment variable representing classpath for AM launch

Hi,

Is ther's any environment variable (available in all nodes of an Yarn
cluster) which represents a java classpath containing all the core jars of
yarn. I was thinking to use that variable to setup the environment where to
run the application master.

Thanks,
Rahul

Re: Environment variable representing classpath for AM launch

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Devraj,

Yes , the default yarn site has this property already , I have not
overridden this. The $CLASSPATH environment should have the proper
classpath set with the locations from this property.I was under the
impression that setting $CLASSPATH to the environment  of application
launch context should be enough.Its not working for me. Will look more into
it.

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Devraj,

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.