Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/01/13 05:17:20 UTC

Suggestion make DTD's available on website.

It would be really nice if the various DTD's for forrest were available
from the web site.  You have some documentation for DTD's available but the
raw DTD's would be even nicer so that I could put a reference to them in
the DOCTYPE declaration.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Suggestion make DTD's available on website.

Posted by Marshall Roch <ma...@exclupen.com>.
Glen Stampoultzis wrote:
> It would be really nice if the various DTD's for forrest were available
> from the web site.  You have some documentation for DTD's available but
> the raw DTD's would be even nicer so that I could put a reference to
> them in the DOCTYPE declaration.

This came up about a week ago, and there seemed to be some interest in
it (myself included).  I just filed a feature request in JIRA so this
doesn't get lost:

http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-107

--
Marshall Roch