Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Nitin Lokhande <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 16:30:57 UTC

apache-roller-src-3.1 ( not complete)

Hi All,
I have downloaded roller's source but when I try to make it as project in
Eclipse that time I can see that there are some package missing in source
only.
I had added hibernate and mail jar but then after I am getting errors for
some class which are of roller's source.
e.g.

org.apache.roller.ui.authoring.struts.forms

org.apache.roller.pojos.wrapper

so there is forms package missing and some other one package is also missing
with name wrapper.

so can anybody give me the perfect source of roller ????

Thanks and Regards,

Nitin Lokhande.

Re: apache-roller-src-3.1 ( not complete)

Posted by Nitin Lokhande <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.
I got those classes in build directory after build of application.

Regards,
Nitin Lokhande

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Jones <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nitin,

You need the required jars package, found here:

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Javanet/RequiredJarsForRollerSource

HTH,

Richard