Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2012/07/23 05:07:38 UTC

Got5-JQuery: Any way to disable serving of minified .js files?

I have a working tapestry-yuicompressor environment, which compresses .js files.
In production mode, Got5-JQuery serves .min.js files, which blow up YUIcompressor,
and causing 1000s or warnings.

Is there any way to disable JQuery serving .min.js files?

Thanks

Re: Got5-JQuery: Any way to disable serving of minified .js files?

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
Works perfectly.  Issue closed.  Thanks!

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lenny,

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.