Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Myth <xi...@qq.com> on 2020/08/07 02:55:55 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS] Discussion on ShardingSphere configuration

+1. good idea,i will follow

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
Section 1: Proxy&Metrics port should be consider as a unique number in the own server, whether there is only one process or many processes. So it may be not a globally configuration. Use command params or -D for jvm options will be better.
Section 2: Orchestration config is for proxy/jdbc to find the zk server for configuration details, so this config is not suitable to persist to zk. Just like Section 1, Use command params or -D for jvm options will be better.
Section 3: According to our design, logic schema will be a nice approach for a group configuration, rather then a proxy node or machine.

在 2020-08-07 10:55:55,"Myth" <xi...@qq.com> 写道: