Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by James Meickle <jm...@quantopian.com> on 2018/05/01 14:53:21 UTC

Re: How to consolidate log files?

I suspect that what you actually want here is to run an external log
ingestion service (e.g. ELK stack), and watch the log directories on each
worker. They are very hierarchically laid out so it would be easy to grab
what you're looking for and tag them appropriately, then look at them in a
UI that is better suited to displaying logs from many concurrent sources.