Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Brad Clements <bk...@murkworks.com> on 2008/05/06 05:17:10 UTC

Should I use 5.2 snapshot or 5.1? amq.js is missing from 5.2 chat demo

Hi,

I am trying to

a) find detailed documentation on setup and configuration of the REST
interface  (best I can find is copying demo web.xml)

b) find out what org.apache.activemq.util.RestFilter is (it's not in
javadocs)

c) locate amq.js (it's not in the 5.2 demo webapp)

Should I go back to a 5.1 release candidate?

I want to use Python and web browsers and REST. I cannot use stompy etc
for Python, it will be embedded.

thanks for pointers to the best activeMQ to start testing with.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com    (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com

Re: Should I use 5.2 snapshot or 5.1? amq.js is missing from 5.2 chat demo

Posted by Eric Rodriguez <to...@gmail.com>.
I haven't seen 5.2, but amq.js has always been inside the
activemq-web.jar and it's served from there.

Cheers,