Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch> on 2009/11/26 22:42:39 UTC

Id/Object References always, with Null Objects

Hello,

I was wondering what you guys would think about my "Id/Object
References always (either Full or Reference objects), with Null
Objects" approach (pattern?) that I just blogged about at
http://www.vorburger.ch/blog1/2009/11/jpa-idobject-references-always-with.html

Skip the blurb and just "wget
http://www.vorburger.ch/files/openJPA_CallbackIdea_Pattern.zip; unzip
openJPA_CallbackIdea_Pattern.zip; cd openJPA_CallbackIdea_Pattern; mvn
test" to have a look at the well documented sample code illustrating
the idea.

Am interested in any comments/feedback/criticism you may have, via
discussion on the list here, or directly via comments on the blog.

Thanks in advance for your interest & time!

Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch