Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kshitiz <k....@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 21:55:17 UTC

Problem in getting object back from IModel

Hi,

I have passed an object as imodel in a panel's constructor.

*Form<SearchDomain> form= new Form<DomainObject>("form",
				new Model<Domain>(domainObject));

final Panel panel= new Panel(
				"panel", form.getModel());
*

Now, in that panel I am retrieving the object in panel:

*public SearchResultPanel(String id, final IModel<DomainObject> model) {

domainObject= model.getObject();
}
*

/But I am getting no values for property of objectDomain...am I doing right
to get object from IModel?/