Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/04 20:21:19 UTC

GSOC 2010 implement JCR API for Triple Store

HI ,I,am Subash Chaturanga ,an undergraduate of University of Moratuwa.

I really would like to contribute to a CLEREZZA project in this SoC.I am
willing to contribute to implement the JCR API for Triple Store.

I have already went through the JCR 2 API (but still some more to cover).

Does Triple Store a content repository like apache jackrabbit.Because
jackrabbit is 100% JCR compliant.

I'am really interested in this project.Because I'am currently work at WSO2
as an intern and there I am doing a project that implement a JCR API for
WSO2 Governance Registry.

Does CLEREZZA expecting it to be tested by the JCR TCK ? Because I have
experience in setting up and testing on JCR TCK with JUnit.

Best Regards
Subash