Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/01/18 13:14:15 UTC

Apache Karaf 4.2.2 on Windows platform

Hi guys,

I just started a series of test using Karaf 4.2.2 on Windows 10.

I freshly installed a Windows 10 machine, where I also installed Oracle
JDK 8 and a fresh Karaf 4.2.2.

I had some warning when extracting Karaf (long path in examples folder,
which is not a big deal).

The first manual tests work good: no problem of color, tab, or whatever.

For the Windows user, can you please share with me the issues you have
and on which Windows version ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Apache Karaf 4.2.2 on Windows platform

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Nicolas,

yes, Scott already reported this and I was able to reproduce the issue.
I'm working on a fix for Karaf 4.2.3.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

Posted by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com>.
Hi Nicolas,

I submitted a ticket on this a number of weeks ago and I know JB is looking into it.

Regards,

Scott Leschke

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
FYI,

if you do:

set TERM=windows

before launching bin/client should fix the keystrokes.

We still have the rendering of the table, probably related to
codepage/encoding. I gonna investigate.

Posted by DUTERTRY Nicolas <Ni...@soprahr.com>.
Hi Jean-Baptiste,