Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman deep singh <am...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/24 06:47:16 UTC

Frange Alternative in the filter query

Hi,
I have created a value source parser ,to use the parser in the filter query i was using the frange function,But using the frange function is giving the really bad performance (4x of current),my value source parser performance is almost same when used in sort and fl ,Only performance degrade when i try to use that in the filter query using frange.
Is their any alternative of frange or any other thing i can do so the performance shouldn’t degrade

I have already tried by introducing the cost factor (cost=200) in the frange also so that the filter will be applied as post filter.

Regards,
Aman Deep Singh