Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Sanjiv Kumar Gupta <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/06/01 05:16:57 UTC

Zookeeper on Windows

Hi,
This is my first post to this mailing list. I tried searching the archives for similar answers but could not conclude anything definite on this subject. I am looking forward to use Zookeeper servers on windows and the native clients that compile with 32-bit mode of Visual Studio compiler.

Has anyone tried to do the same and could successfully do so in their production environments?
Thanks in advance,Sanjiv

RE: Zookeeper on Windows

Posted by Sanjiv Gupta <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks.  It helps a lot.