Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pt...@intec.ugent.be on 2008/07/16 11:58:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Subsecond request time logging

Hello,

After reading the Apache 2.0 log format documentation, I wanted to log
request info with sub-second (microsecond) precision.

Each request's processing time can be logged wityh microsecond resolution
using "%D".

Looking into "man strftime", however, I cannot find any formatting
directive that would allow %...T to log request arrival times with
sub-second precision.

Is it simply not possible to log the request arrival times with
microsecond precision as well or am I overlooking something?

Thanks,
Pieter