Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Phil May <ph...@motorolasolutions.com> on 2017/01/05 17:58:00 UTC

Support for HTTP/2

Are there any plans to support HTTP/2 for CouchDB 2.0's REST API? We are
using Couchbase Lite for our mobile clients, and word is that they are very
close with HTTP/2 for Android and iOS. For mobile replicating peers, the
HTTP/2 efficiencies would be pretty cool!

We employ a custom replication proxy in our system, so theoretically we
could use HTTP/2 from the mobile devices in advance of CouchDB 2.0
supporting it, but I'm still curious about whether it's on the roadmap.

Thanks a lot!

- Phil

Re: Support for HTTP/2

Posted by Phil May <ph...@motorolasolutions.com>.