Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by xwid <zi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/18 10:48:33 UTC

HtmlGraphicImage - no component

Hello in my jsp pages i'm using t:graphicImage like this :

<t:commandLink action="#{controller.findFirstPage}">
<t:graphicImage binding="#{controller.firstPagBut}" />
</t:commandLink>

When I was using tomahawk-1.1.3 everything was working fine except
t:dataScroller, so i upgraded to tomahawk-1.1.1.11 and t:dataScroller works
fine but when i try to open jsp with t:graphicImage i get this error :

[ServletException in:/content/pages/mytable.jsp] Component
javax.faces.component.UIGraphic is no
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlGraphicImage'

Does anybody know how to fix it ?