Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by TvT <tv...@nepatec.de> on 2011/11/22 13:56:58 UTC

upgrade commons-logging dependency

Hi,

would it be possibe for the next 1.4.7 (?) release to upgrade the
apache commons-logging from version 1.1 to 1.1.1?
I am using maven and in 1.1 there is a bug (LOGGING-113) that the
optional dependencies were not marked as such and now there are lots
of dependencies loaded which are unecessary.

Thanks,
ToM

Re: upgrade commons-logging dependency

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Almost, but not quite. We'll fully document any changes in the release notes.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder