Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/10/25 18:01:36 UTC

Should the comdev PMC take ownership of the jobs@apache.org list?

Hi,

Looks like that list does not have a PMC to oversee it, do we want to
take ownership of it?

This mostly means that this PMC defines how that list is used - that's
already done but maybe not clearly explained on a public website.

What do comdev PMC members think?

-Bertrand

Re: Should the comdev PMC take ownership of the jobs@apache.org list?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Makes sense to me. Having all these things under one roof should make then easier to manage.

(Bertrand I wonder if you could add a pointer to any docs on ASF list management to our FAQ - I should know about these things by now ;-)

Sent from my mobile device.