Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by "Jin, Jian (Seth)" <Ji...@esgyn.cn> on 2016/11/24 03:54:45 UTC

Put docker image in Trafodion website

Hello there,

Can we build and put Trafodion docker image somewhere in community website. It is the most easy way to try and get feeling about Trafodion’s advantages.

Best regards,

金剑 (Seth)

Re: Put docker image in Trafodion website

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
I do. I'll take a look.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com>
wrote:

> Copying dev list. This is one of the things Gunnar knows.

Gunnar

Re: Put docker image in Trafodion website

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
I do. I'll take a look.

wrote:

> Copying dev list. This is one of the things Gunnar knows.

Gunnar

RE: Put docker image in Trafodion website

Posted by "Zhang, Yi (Eason)" <yi...@esgyn.cn>.

Posted by Christophe Le Rouzo <c....@esgyn.com>.