Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sebastian Funk <se...@mac.com> on 2005/12/16 17:06:08 UTC

Tomcat and iptables?

Hi,

I've  run a Tomcat-server and it worked fine. Now I've installed
"iptables" and I'm getting some trouble. Wich port do I have to open
for tomcat? Only the 8080 doesn't seem to be enough. What else?

Best Regards,
Sebastian Funk

Re: Tomcat and iptables?

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
Look at the connectors you have enabled in server.xml. All those should
be included. The shutdown port does not need to be included since it
binds to localhost.

 -- David