Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2020/01/10 09:06:59 UTC

Karaf community Meetup?

Hi,

on Slack we had a conversation last year, about the general interest of
having a get-together regarding this karaf community. As quite some people
are kind of close (or at least close enough) to travel with a train to
Karlsruhe, I made the offering of hosting such an event in our company
venue.
To get a bit more traction on this topic I would like to invite everybody
who's interested in the following doodle so I have a better understanding
about the size of the event. And which would be the best day for most of
the people :)

Regarding if it's a full day event or an half day and so fourth we can
discuss after we found out which date and how many people would be willing
to participate as "Speaker"

https://doodle.com/poll/cnszma2qrdcx524g

oh and a happy new year to everybody ;)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
NP ...
mgmt summary.
We moved to the 30th of April and will start at 4 p.m. CET ;)
If you want to provide a talk, feel free to contact us here or via DM.

regards, Achim

Am Mi., 19. Feb. 2020 um 14:49 Uhr schrieb cooshal <kushal.gautam@gmail.com

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Posted by cooshal <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi:

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
See mailing list. Achim sent an update earlier today.

Erwin

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Dietrich,

Thanks to have updated the Doodle !

We are in touch with Achim about finalizing the organization.
We will inform you on the mailing list about the registration process
and the schedule (with the exact dates obviously ;) ).

I hope we will communicate that next week.

Regards
JB

On 31/01/2020 10:12, dschulten wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was able to add myself to the Doodle - does that mean I can attend just
> like that? Or should I register somewhere?
>
> Best,
> Dietrich

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@rebaze.com>.
Nice idea, Achim. I'd be interested.. ;)

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

looks like we have two favorite days.
https://doodle.com/poll/cnszma2qrdcx524g
March 12th or 19th.

Right now I'm in favor of the 19th ... gives me a bit more time organizing.
I'll follow up with another mail regarding, who might want to give a talk,
depending on the amount of talks we'll see how long ;)

best regards, Achim

Re: Karaf community Meetup?

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Thanks very much Achim!