Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Renaud Bruyeron <re...@w3.org> on 1999/05/28 18:35:53 UTC

HTML archive of new-httpd@apache.org

Folks,

I would like to offer our services for archiving this mailing list in a
searchable and linkable form. I noticed several times in the past months
that the official mailing list archive linked from
http://dev.apache.org/ is not up to date.
I do need this tool for my work, but I can't use the one currently in
place (the last archived message is from May 13th...).

We host many mailing lists on a dedicated server here at MIT, including
some public lists that are not directly related to W3C activities. You
can check it out at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/

an example of what it would look like:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/

I think it is good practice to ask permission before starting a public
archive of a mailing list, therefore I hereby ask the group if it is ok
for me to do that.

Let me know what you think.

 - Renaud

Re: HTML archive of new-httpd@apache.org

Posted by Christof Damian <cd...@guideguide.com>.
Renaud Bruyeron wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I would like to offer our services for archiving this mailing list in a
> searchable and linkable form. I noticed several times in the past months
> that the official mailing list archive linked from
> http://dev.apache.org/ is not up to date.
> I do need this tool for my work, but I can't use the one currently in
> place (the last archived message is from May 13th...).

there is a good archive on
http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/?l=apache-new-httpd

the site has a lot of other apache, perl, linux, ... related lists
too.

christof
--
Christof Damian                [ we are looking for perl and linux
Technical Director               programmers, more information @