Posted to users@camel.apache.org by borgel <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/31 16:27:40 UTC

ftp endpoint and proxy

Hi,

I need to send a file to a sftp server. I am behind a proxy and needs to
configure a sftp proxy. How do I configure the proxy?

Regards
Børge.

Re: ftp endpoint and proxy

Posted by borgel <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi, thanks for your answer.
I will try this:
JSch jsch=new JSch();
Session session=jsch.getSession(userName, sftpUri);
session.setProxy(new ProxySOCKS5(proxyHost, proxyPort));
SftpEndpoint sftpEndpoint = context.getEndpoint(sftpUri,
SftpEndpoint.class);
sftpEndpoint.createChannelSftp(session)

Re: ftp endpoint and proxy

Posted by davsclaus <ci...@yahoo.dk>.