Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Simon Oldeboershuis, outermedia" <so...@outermedia.de> on 2001/02/02 11:12:24 UTC

Nightly Build

Hi,

is there any reason that there is no nightly build for February neither
src nor binary?
I am a kind of waiting for the fixed array property.

	jakarta-struts/src/share/org/apache/struts/util ConvertUtils.java

thanks!
	simon

Re: Nightly Build

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Sorry ... that's due to problems on my build server (plus a couple of ISP
hassles).  I will try to get this resolved today.

Craig