Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 16:57:52 UTC

Those jar files in each created jms resource adapter

Hi,
    Currently, I found many ActiveMQ related jar files are included in each
jms resource folder. Since the activemq-broker is the parent classloader of
the each created resource adapter, I thought we should not have those files
there. If they could be removed, the size of the whole binary files will
reduce 6-7 M.
    Any comment or I miss anything ? Thanks !
--
Ivan

Re: Those jar files in each created jms resource adapter

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, David !
Not sure if 2nd geronimo-activemq-ra is added, whether it would make the
user feel confusion.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.