Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2011/04/09 01:07:41 UTC

MRUnit Incubator status report for April due on wednesday.

The MRUnit status report for April is due on wednesday. Please review
and update this month's report, email this list if you have anything
that needs discussion:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MRUNIT/Reports

Background on reporting:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#Incubator+ASF+Board+Reports

Note that the project status report has not been updated to reflect
current status, in particular the work items need to be kept up to
date:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mrunit.html
would be great if someone can jump on this.

Eric, you had volunteered to release manage 0.5.0, any update on that proposal?

Patrick

Re: MRUnit Incubator status report for April due on wednesday.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I've started a new page for the May report here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MRUNIT/Reports
As milestones are accomplished it would be great if this page were updated.

I noticed someone updated the project status page, awesome!
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mrunit.html

Looks to me like we've got two primary action items at this point: 1)
web site and 2) first release.

Patrick

Posted by Nigel Daley <ni...@apache.org>.
Done. Thx Patrick!

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
you guys ROX.

I signed off, +1...

Cheers,
Chris

On Apr 12, 2011, at 12:34 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

> I've posted the MRUnit report to the incubator report page:
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2011
>
> Mentors - be sure to sign off the report at the above link.
> "The Signed off by mentor: is for Mentor(s) to show that the Report
> has been reviewed."
>
> Patrick
>
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM, Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> The MRUnit status report for April is due on wednesday. Please review
>>> and update this month's report, email this list if you have anything
>>> that needs discussion:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MRUNIT/Reports
>>>
>>> Background on reporting:
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html#Incubator+ASF+Board+Reports
>>>
>>> Note that the project status report has not been updated to reflect
>>> current status, in particular the work items need to be kept up to
>>> date:
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mrunit.html
>>> would be great if someone can jump on this.
>>>
>>> Eric, you had volunteered to release manage 0.5.0, any update on that
>>> proposal?
>>
>> Nothing significant. I've been on site with a customer this past week so
>> I've been out of pocket, so to speak. I'm going to revisit some of the
>> existing threads and try and pick it up there. There's a few things to be
>> worked out but I don't see any immediate problems. We do need to complete a
>> number of housekeeping items before any standalone release will pass muster
>> (e.g. RAT type checks, license info, readmes, project site), I think. We
>> need to be diligent about filing JIRAs to track these things. I'll put some
>> additional effort behind that this week.
>>

>>> Patrick
>>

>> --
>> Eric Sammer
>> twitter: esammer
>> data: www.cloudera.com

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: MRUnit Incubator status report for April due on wednesday.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.

--
Eric Sammer