Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2003/06/12 14:13:40 UTC

[SUMMARY] RE: combine values and variables for parameters in the sitemap

I have found the problem. The <ldap:authentification> tag is obligatory
in case of setting both rootdn & password as parameter in the sitemap.
If rootdn is in the ldap.xml <ldap:authentification> is not needed (in
my case it was missing, so the ldap query didn't use the rootdn & passwd
parameters and returned an authentification error)