Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John-M Baker <jo...@db.com> on 2008/05/23 12:58:49 UTC

Spring test rig setup

Hello,

Is there some sample Spring configuration for how to run the Jetty server
and bind the services?  This is for a test case, hence I don't want to run
Tomcat to test the services.

John Baker
--
Web SSO
IT Infrastructure

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

Re: Spring test rig setup

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Download the source of CXF, we've got hundreds of test cases, and at
least two frameworks for this sort of thing that you could borrow.

Re: Spring test rig setup

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,
Take a look at [1] and [2]
[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/aegis/AegisClientServerTest.java
[2]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/aegis/AegisServer.java

This test start jetty as servlet container and deploy cxf service into it
Regards

Freeman