Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Janelle <vj...@virtualynx.com> on 1999/12/08 18:52:31 UTC

mod_rewrite examples

Re: mod_rewrite examples

Posted by Eugene Lee <eu...@anime.net>.
On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 09:52:31AM -0800, Vincent Janelle wrote:
:
:Forgive me if this is the wrong list to be posting to, but does
:anyone know of a page with mod_rewrite examples(not the docs page,
:that's about as clear as the bash man page ;)

There's a link at the bottom of the mod_rewrite page on the Apache site.

	http://www.engelschall.com/pw/apache/rewriteguide/

This page is more of a problem/solution workbook, so the examples I hope
will answer your questions.

--
Eugene Lee
eugene@anime.net