Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Miller, Grant" <Gr...@COGNOS.com> on 2002/01/04 17:35:20 UTC

FW: 'Dependency' tag output when chaining pipelines using custom logicsheets (Cocoon 2)

I realise this isn't strictly a dev question but I've had no responses from
the users list and it does seem a bit obscure so hopefully dev is a better
place to ask...

may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.