Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kobi Salant <ko...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/02 07:23:29 UTC

Support for window analytic functions in SQL DSL

Hi,

Calcite streaming documentation includes examples for using SQL window
analytic functions
https://calcite.apache.org/docs/stream.html#sliding-windows

In the beam documentation https://beam.apache.org/documentation/dsls/sql/
there is no mention for this functionality.

Does the DSL_SQL branch supports it or do we have future plans for it?

Thanks
Kobi

Re: Support for window analytic functions in SQL DSL

Posted by Mingmin Xu <mi...@gmail.com>.
@Kobi,

Currently we don't support window analytic functions, feel free to create a
new-feature JIRA ticket.

--
----
Mingmin

Re: Support for window analytic functions in SQL DSL

Posted by Tyler Akidau <ta...@google.com.INVALID>.