Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Anton Rubets <pl...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 12:12:14 UTC

Cloudstack Virtual Router

Hello everyone!
I have problem with autoconfig network by CS 4.1 for VR.
When CS starting the router it gives 3 nic.
One of this nic is public traffic. But it gives ip from public, in the
configuration public, but in XCP1.6 create with management vlan. Someone
have problem like this?
Thx

RE: Cloudstack Virtual Router

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.