Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antony Quinn <aq...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2006/06/19 18:20:00 UTC

Tomcat logging

Hello,

I want to let Tomcat take care of logging access and errors, ie. I want
to log to tomcat/logs/*.txt, not to cocoon/WEB-INF/logs.

What do I need to do?

Cheers,

Antony

Re: Tomcat logging

Posted by Victoria Vitaver <vi...@tt.com.au>.
you need to go to your logkit.xconf file  (in src/webapp/WEB-INF)

and where you see blah/cocoon.log being referenced, replace it with the
path of the file that you would like your messages to go to.

Vica

Antony Quinn wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to let Tomcat take care of logging access and errors, ie. I
> want to log to tomcat/logs/*.txt, not to cocoon/WEB-INF/logs.
>
> What do I need to do?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Antony

Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.