Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Zyla, Christine" <CZ...@icc.net> on 2001/04/19 23:39:45 UTC

Working with the Jakarta NT Service

I have installed the jk_nt_service.exe and followed the direction in the
Working with the Jakarta NT Service and it works fine, however whenever
anyone logs off it stops the jakarta as a service.

Christine

Christine Zyla
Software Engineer
Internet Commerce Corp.
email:  czyla@icc.net
phone: 631- 590-1010 x.5102
fax:      631-246-5677

RE: Working with the Jakarta NT Service

Posted by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com>.
JDK 1.3.1 does indeed fix this - you can download the beta right now and try
it,

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com
This is a know issue with JDK 1.3.  I think 1.3.1 is supposed to fix it.