Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Parikshit Thakur <pa...@wisc.edu> on 2003/02/23 04:24:42 UTC

xindice1.1b database

Hello all,

I've installed the xindice1.1b embedded version within the Tomcat4.1 container on Windows XP. Everything works fine, the database server is started properly and I can access it using the xindice commandline tool.

The problem I'm having is after I shutdown and restart the Tomcat server, it looses all the added collections and documents. Physically the added collection does exist under the [%TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/xindice-1.1b/WEB-INF/db/ ] directory, but I cannot access it using the xindice tool.

I would appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks
-Pari

Project Assistant