Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by yashasvi kotamraju <ko...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/26 09:52:14 UTC

Contributors Permissions for Ignite

Hi

I would like to request for Contributors Permissions for Ignite Development.

JIRA Username : kotamrajuyashasvi

Presently I would like to assign myself to an Issue which I raised and fix
it.
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/POJO-field-having-wrapper-type-mapped-to-cassandra-table-are-getting-initialized-to-respective-defau-td16135.html

JIRA Ticket:

I would like to contribute to Ignite in future as well as I would be
working on it for considerable amount of time.

regards
Kotamraju Yashasvi

Re: Contributors Permissions for Ignite

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi, done!

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list sharing your JIRA id, so we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

These are the easy tickets to start with:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4549?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN

While those are more advanced but appealing:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!

Denis