Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <Di...@jrc.it> on 1997/11/27 11:47:32 UTC

Jobs in Italy

After the yearly budget talks and planning, we are once
again looking for apache/perl/java/http/html hackers for
the joint research center of the european commission. Prime
focus is on databases, visualization and connecting it all
up to the web.

Lots of freedom, lots of cool projects, lots of good research,
nice experiments, lots of traveling and almost unlimited access
to the resources of Europe :-) to realize the ultimate hack !

Any takers,

Dw.

PS: Check out

	http://139.191.7.13/images/jpeg/half.p000371.jpeg, 372
	and 375 for location snapshots.

http://cils.ceo.org                         http://enrm.ceo.org
dirkx@technologist.com                     Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
+39 332 78 0014       +39 332 78 9549       fax +39 332 78 9185
ISEI/ESBA;                     The Center For Earth Observation
Joint Research Centre of the European Communities, Ispra, Italy

Re: Jobs in Italy

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> After the yearly budget talks and planning, we are once
> again looking for apache/perl/java/http/html hackers for
> the joint research center of the european commission. Prime
> focus is on databases, visualization and connecting it all
> up to the web.
>
> Lots of freedom, lots of cool projects, lots of good research,
> nice experiments, lots of traveling and almost unlimited access
> to the resources of Europe :-) to realize the ultimate hack !

Wish I were looking for a job - not so sure about working in an office
under a lake, though :-)

Cheers,

Ben.