Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Apache <ap...@ss78.shared.server-system.net> on 2006/02/24 14:10:19 UTC

contrib:Table has source and columns specs but does not work

I am unable to make a @contrib:Table to run.
I have solved a lot of problems, following a tutorial for TP3 and adapting it to TP4 that has no Table doc. Anyway, at the end I have a single page where:

.html is:

.page has page-specification tag that contains:

and the .java has

public List getProfiles(){
  return profiles;
}

profiles instance is initialized during pageBeginRendering with beans that have getName and setName, but I think this does not affect the program, exceptions is raised before. Exception says:

"Either the tableModel parameter or both source and columns parameters must be specified by component ProfilesSummary/table.tableView"

I have both source and columns and they are correct, as far as I know. So... what's up?

Thanks.

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14465#14465

RE: contrib:Table has source and columns specs but does not work

Posted by Apache <ap...@ss78.shared.server-system.net>.
I managed to fix it by storing the List in the session (my Visitor class).

getVisitor&#40;&#41;.setList&#40; my List&#41;;

But I dont think I need to do that, I tried in my table definition I had

&nbsp;

and it still didnt work?!? Any clue?

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14495#14495

RE: contrib:Table has source and columns specs but does not work

Posted by Apache <ap...@ss78.shared.server-system.net>.
I have the exact some problem here...new bug maybe?

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14490#14490