Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 安卫华 <15...@qq.com> on 2019/04/12 01:23:57 UTC

回复: kylin Source debugging

hi taojiatao,Thank you for your reply.

 This page has been configured,

 Have a question to consult:Do I need to install IDE in sandbox? Or on other machines?

 In IDE, launch org.apache.kylin.rest.DebugTomcat. Please set the path of “server” module as the “Working directory”, set “kylin-server” for “Use classpath of module”, and check “Include dependencies with ‘Provided’ scope” option in IntelliJ IDEA 2018. If you’re using IntelliJ IDEA 2017 and older, you need modify “server/kylin-server.iml” file, replace all “PROVIDED” to “COMPILE”, otherwise an “java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/catalina/LifecycleListener” error may be thrown

发件人: 安卫华 <15...@qq.com>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年4月10日 星期三 10:37
收件人: user <us...@kylin.apache.org>
主题: kylin Source debugging

hi all:

I Want to learn kylin source code(CDH installed)

first、Can you build a local debugging program?
second、Can we build a remote debugging program?

Re: kylin Source debugging

Posted by Long Chao <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi weihua,
   You don't need to install IDE in sandbox.
   You just need modify the configuration to make local program to connect
to your hdp sandbox, and you can see
http://kylin.apache.org/development/dev_env.html(search "Modify local
configuration") for the details.